Other stuff!

The Dreamers Trailer

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Online Writing Extravaganza!

All of you awesome, amazing people are in for an equally awesome and amazing surprise. Well, I guess it isn't as much of a surprise as I had hoped, since, y'know... the title.

Regardless, the "surprise" remains awesome. For the next two or three weeks, I have had six incredible other teen(ish) writers from the Facebook page, Go Teen Writers volunteer to write guest posts to you guys about different aspects of the writing process. From characters to editing groups and settings to plot, we're going to have an awesome next couple weeks. These posts can help you out with Camp NaNoWriMo, if you're participating in that, or just your writing in general.

Look for the following posts soon, or subscribe to my blog to be notified when they're up! (The subject of the post is a link to their post, their name links to their various respective websites/blogs)

Kara Harris - Motivation
Adriana Lister - Plotting vs. Pantsing

I like how somehow Oksana, writing about suspense, ended up being last. I guess we'll all have to experience some suspense for ourselves waiting for her post to be up!

Anyway, I'm sure you'll agree with me when I say that we have quite the line up. I hope you are all as excited for these as I am! It's gonna be great!

Meanwhile, I have traded guest posts with these awesome people. I'm posting on their blogs as they post on mine. Here's a link to all of my posts on their blogs. Be sure to check them out, learn a thing or two, (or three or four...) and get these people some blog traffic. They all deserve it.
 
Blog Posts I Wrote in Return: 
(Be sure to check them out and give these fabulous blogs some comments!)

Dream on!
Oliver Dahl

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...